Booking terms and conditions
- Check in time is 2.00pm – 5.00pm (unless prior arrangements have been made)
- Check out-time is 10.00am (strictly) on day of departure – late check-out may incur a late check-out charge.
- One nights tariff is required to hold your booking, balance to be paid in full on check-in or prior to your arrival; we accept bank cheque, bank transfer (prior to occupancy), visa and mastercard payments will incur a 1% processing fee. A credit card imprint is required on arrival.
- Minimum 2 x night stay on all weekend bookings. If you require a 1 night stay please call and book over the phone. 1 night stays will incur a $20 surcharge.
- Changes to dates of booking may be allowed depending on availability (only 1 x change permitted and must be more than 14 days prior to arrival – only available on this website and phone bookings)
- If you would like to change any details of your booking, please contact our office.
- Rooms and ensuites must be left tidy, rubbish to be bagged and placed in the bins provided to avoid excess cleaning charges. Damages will be charged at cost without further notice.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Deposit is non-refundable, alternative dates may be offered depending on availability, peak season bookings must be paid in full 1 x month prior to arrival, changes to dates is permitted up to 14 days prior to arrival, if booking is cancelled we do not offer refunds, we do offer alternative dates, refunds will be considered if we are able to book your bay or room in full. (bookings through this website and by phone).
- Please note that the Karri Aura Caravan Park office is closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and departures can not be scheduled for this day.
Terms and conditions for pets
- Small to medium dogs are welcome in our caravan park, at manager’s discretion. Dogs are not permitted in studio suites.
- Dogs are to be of a quiet nature and under the control of the owners at all times.
- Dogs are not to be left on their own in the park for long periods of time, there are boarding kennels in Denmark if you would like to visit a national park for the day.
- One dog per caravan permitted. We will consider 2 x dogs per site depending on occupancy rates.
- Dogs must be on a lead when using the common areas of the property and not free to roam.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets and dispose of waste in outside bins only.
- Dogs must be treated for fleas and ticks prior to your stay and vaccinations are to be current.
- Dogs are not permitted in laundry.